View Single Post
Old 9th January 2018, 20:35   #16
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCP440 View Post
Seeing this I just rung a friend who had exactly the same problem a few years ago. Numerous treatments and scans and it would get a little better but never completely clear up.

Eventually he took the dramatic decision to have it removed, he had to pay but was surprised at how cheap it was as he didn't stay overnight. Once recovered from the anaesthetic he was given a drink and a sandwich and once he had emptied his bladder he was aloud to go home, a couple of days of discomfort apparently ( makes me wince at the thought) but he reckons it was worth every penny.

He also reckons everything works as it should.
Thanks Steve, You didn't have to do that, certainly very much appreciated.
I really do understand why your friend chose that option, this was the first thing I said to my doc last week... just cut the blooming thing off.

This is an option I really want to avoid, but if it stops the pain and constant ache, then I'm there with bells on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM View Post
Pain was in my left testes, a dull sort of dragging ache. it travelled no further than the scrotum.
I changed jobs almost as soon as it developed, within 7/10 days resting it went
away.
Kev.
I was hoping you were going to say the right one, the left one seems to be the norm in suffering Varicocele, the right-side not so common.

This would mean my case may not be Varicocele, I am wishing with all my heart that it is... I really hope its something as simple as Varicocele, this would mean an easy fix... and I get to keep both of them... lol

Roll-on Thursday.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote