Old 4th June 2020, 20:14   #5
suzublu
This is my second home

rover 75 1.8 vvc club se wedgwood blue

Thanked 7,142 Times in 4,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean & Green View Post
Thanks for the info chaps!

I don’t really want it for performance. I just like the sound of the one on my ZR and would like to get a similar result on the ZT. I like the X-Power tone, it’s not overbearing or annoying. Just a nice note when you drive it spiritedly

The only niggles so far are it’s over/under boosting on full throttle. This weekend I intend to have a good look over of the pipe work and check the spark plugs. Got a new boost solenoid on the way anyway.

It has a cracked tail light lens and a knackered parcel shelf. Oh and a slight exhaust leak.

Nothing at all major. It’s got the paperwork for a recent head gasket replacement and belts, water pump and such like. It’s had a clutch and slave cylinder in the last couple of years as well as the bushes. FSH from new and no rust. It has the odd door ding and a couple of bumper scuffs, but it’s 16 years old with 140k miles on it.

I’m more than happy with it as a daily commuter and it’s great for putting my mountain bike into. The fact it’s a nice car to drive is a bonus.

Once I have the car to a standard I’m happy with in standard form and I’ve lived with it for a while, I will be looking at the 200BHP remap options.

I’m in Gosforth by the way. How about you?
Brian's round the corner from you, I suggest you get to know him I've got a Longlife ss exhaust from Ashington, tuned to my spec, sounds lurrsh
suzublu is offline   Reply With Quote