View Single Post
Old 17th November 2020, 17:45   #155697
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Horse manure & the weird people that advertise free muck locally, bring a bag & a spade & take what you want.

The stables my daughter keeps her horse wont let me on to get some there because of covid restrictions & she wont put any bags of it in her posh clean car ...posh get

I've been searching afield & one place in Bacup is the back of beyond & only local people will know where the dung pile is on the top o the moors, I'm not wasting my time looking around dirt roads that google earth know nowt about.

Another one advertising free horse manure out on the moors atop of Bolton replied to my email saying I need to meet you first!!! Ey up! He said I'll be there around 10:00pm I said where! there are farm buildings & endless dirt roads with the postcode you gave me on google earth, I said why do you need to meet me first? Can you not give me the co-ordinates using What3words which would pinpoint the location down to one metre, I told him I'm not driving down unlit lanes at 10:00pm looking for places in the pitch black, I never heard back from him

I've emailed someone in Wigan advertising well rotted free horse muck, when they got back to me they said It's not for the faint hearted!!! It's a long trek from where you park up to where the dung pile is I give up I'm not walking miles with bags o donkey doo's, The search continues

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote