View Single Post
Old 10th November 2019, 21:13   #1
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts
Default Anyone Need a New Battery at the Minute?

I had to replace my battery recently, I had begun to lose confidence in it and with the winter approaching I thought best to bite the bullet. (the alternator checked out ok, and the un recognised brand of battery was at least 7 years old.

After checking out what had been recommended on the forum over the years I settled on a Varta E44 (the Bosch S005 or whatever number it was, was deemed to be identical but £10-15 more expensive).

It is only in one day, and the car is noticeably more eager to start. But a review is not the reason of this post lol. Since I was searching through eBay and Amazon as well as local places, I received a 'you might be interested in' type email, and on it was a price reduction of the E44 battery from Tayna (whom I actually purchased directly from). Via eBay they dont deliver to NI, so I do not know if there is a postage charge. But the battery is down to £72, which is around £20 less than I paid and seems to be a great price and figured someone may be interested.

LINK

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote