Old 18th May 2020, 14:01   #10
chambl01
Avid contributor

Rover 75

Default Cruise Control now fixed - Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chambl01 View Post
Hi all,

I fitted an original Rover Harmon Kardon Loom, Amp and Sub to my 75. I also fitted a new double din system and removed my dashboard trim to replace it with the original real wood dashboard. After completion, everything was perfect. However, on a run down the local dual carriageway, my cruise control switch lights up but no cruise control light on the instrument panel. I did remove the instrument panel to fix a problem with my heater matrix but gutted I've now lost my cruise control. Does anyone have any ideas ? The cruise control was perfect until i added my new original rover bits.

The loom was changed, straight forward but found i have an extra grey/white plug i didn't have on the original wired loom. I don't know what its for but not too worried because mine didn't have it . Have i disturbed something....?
Any Ideas ?

03, 75 diesel Connie....sorry, forgot to say its a manual

Thank you
Hi guys,

Thank you to those who replied. Its now fixed. Macafee2, Tricky and Marinabrian were bang on. It was indeed the switch under the Clutch. I don't know how i disturbed it, but moved it back and absolutely perfect. You certainly do have to contorsion your body to sort it, but it only takes a mere few minutes from start to finish. Quote me a "very happy" man

Thank you
chambl01 is offline   Reply With Quote