View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2021, 11:40   #27
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
It was basically that I had a hacking cough, bad cost and headaches (this was before covid was talked about) and several other people responded with similar symptoms!Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
I think unanswered questions remain about this virus and no doubt more will come to light. I was suspicious early days when China seemed to be very fast out of the blocks in cracking the genetic code for the virus, I'm no longer convinced that China needed to crack it. Also sewage samples are routinely taken, tested and stored the world over. After the virus came to light some historical samples were tested for the virus and it was found. Found in samples which pre-dated by some margin the official line re the suspected date of the outbreak. It has now been revealed that the Wuhan lab was being funded by the yanks to undertake virus research of a type which the yanks themselves had banned in their own country. So if the truth ever outs I don't think that it will be because of China or the yanks, they are both in it way above their own necks.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote