View Single Post
Old 19th August 2021, 07:04   #14
BillyMG
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 2.5 V6 Auto Tourer (Elizabeth) / MG ZT CDTI (Farage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick91 View Post
Bear in mind that you could still have to pay a charge with a petrol model too. I don’t know about cities other than London, but in London you’d need a 2005 petrol version to avoid the ULEZ toll: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ult...s?intcmp=52215

As far as I’m aware converting a car to LPG doesn’t impact eligibility for ULEZ.
Dang - just looked up Birmingham and it's 2006 onward. To be honest I'm at the point where I'm just going to take my chances - I agreed a price with the bloke last night. I've wanted one of these for years and there seems to be less and less on the road as time goes by. When I first joined this forum they used to pop up quite frequently in the for sale section and quite reasonably priced too but now some of the asking prices on eBay and the like are astronomical! This one is a Trophy Blue 180 just had £650 spent on the belts and has a folder full of history and receipts. Lovely condition inside and out other than the sill I mentioned and has a V8 exhaust fitted. At £950 I can't complain!
BillyMG is offline   Reply With Quote