View Single Post
Old 8th January 2024, 07:41   #10
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post
I’ve watched it and knew about it anyway, quite honestly you couldn’t make it up until you realise it’s a true story , hopefully things will gather enough momentum now to get these postmasters and postmistresses the justice they deserve and given the cover up by senior people in both the Post Office and Fujitsu heads should roll and some should be behind bars
But when does anyone at that senior level be held accountable for their actions, Paula Vennells was paid off with £400k and received a CBE and also walked into a top job with an NHS Trust after leaving the Post Office , it’s the same in government nobody carries the can for major NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- ups they just move to another top job , once you are in that club performance doesn’t matter and it seems that you are always looked after
If we never prosecute the real guilty then it will keep happening

When companies are outed for such poor performances and disgusting activities, I do not understand why any company would then give people such as Paula Vennells a job. It cannot be a good reflection on the company.

macafee2
macafee2 is online now   Reply With Quote