View Single Post
Old 16th December 2019, 04:59   #8
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool It’s important to check the events page..................

...................................... always worth a look to see if there are any meets going on in a area that you maybe having a short holiday in, mainly the UK.

On Saturday another forum member posted up on Facebook that he had travelled up from St.Austell in Cornwall, left his ZT parked up in Portsmouth and had come across the Solent by Hovercraft as a foot passenger. You can imagine what he thought as our convoy of ZT’s and 1 Rover drove past at that point as he waited for a cab to take him to his hotel. His comment on Farcebook was, “ If I had only known I would have joined you and travelled up together”.

We did see a 02 plate 75 in Moonstone on our tour over the weekend, came out of a private house in Ryde, we did wave but I saw no response. Saw a few over Rovers mainly 25’s, a few 45’s and nice looking 600 in Grey parked up in Newport. Quite a few MG 3’s were seen, there is one staying at our camp. Black over Yellow. There are quite a few other old classics here as well. Saw a pristine Truimph Herald. Paul aka SonicZS said there was a mini classic car show on at Cowes on Saturday but we was at the gin distillery.

So keep an eye out on the events page, you never know when the Flying Banana might be in an area that you are visiting.

233,509. Thats our 3rd meet done. Might go again next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote