View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2018, 08:17   #25
Tim_Burgess
This is my second home

1999 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5, 2000 75 Classic SE 2.0, 2012 Lancia Delta 3, 2016 Dacia Sandero Ambiance

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA View Post
Sorry to hear about the poor response Tim, if you put it together next year I’ll make an effort to attend and bring the Yellow One.
Thanks Bob, much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yella Fella View Post
Sorry to hear this Tim. I've not been to any shows or events during 2018 with this Club but going by the replies in the Scottish Regional for events I think its a fair comment to say the turnout for you on Sunday is in line with other shows for this Club in Scotland?

I'm sure its been the same for Graham where only one two turn up (Thirlestane Castle 2018).

As you say, its possibly run its course but there is nothing wrong with rethinking the event and inviting other marques and clubs?

Also possibly the RS role needs looking at to get things moving in the region. Just a few ideas that might help boost numbers for 2019.
I'm sure you're right Glenn. I will have to give serious thought to the car content of the event for next year and other marques and clubs will be invited to attend.