Old 20th August 2018, 19:29   #1
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts
Default T4 Location Map

T4 Location Map

The T4 map is now live on the link above. Works in two ways:

Click on the marker on the map: who and where it is and other services available comes up at the left of the screen.
Click on the name on the list: information as above comes up and the marker on the map shows the location.

Club traders with T4s can be contacted by PM here (obviously!), non club T4s a link to the garage’s website is included in the information except for TS Autos, Terry’s only means of contact is a mobile phone but I have permission to give his number out so PM me.

When I said I’d include nano meets I didn’t realise there’s only one, the Midland’s one! I’ve left it on the map as there can be a T4 present but it’s not guaranteed, you’d need to check with the organisers. Even if the T4 isn’t there it’s an excellent meet for advice and assistance from fellow members.

Please note if you are going to zoom right in on the map the markers are not positioned exactly but in the general area, especially with the club traders, I know I wouldn’t appreciate the marker being planted at my front door!

All the non club T4 information has been supplied by members.

I will maintain the map, amending as necessary. If there is enough demand I’ll create a 2nd map showing recommended locations for servicing, repairs and parts. I had a go at putting everything on one map but it started to get too chaotic!

T4 Location Map

Last edited by stevestrat; 26th August 2018 at 12:20..
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote