View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2021, 12:04   #9
spyder
This is my second home

75 CDT Auto Tourer , Rover 45 , Astra, Zaffira, Chev Captiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Hope the mods and others won’t mind this 827 post but I believe most of the T4 experts reside here so:
Local garage have got a LHD 827 93 in, owner changed the battery and now has the SRS light on. Garage says you need disc DRX0002 and T4, I’ve got a T4 but no DRX0002. Suspect the 827 won’t have a standard OBD (I owned one but can’t remember!) but I got lots of strange round connectors when I rescued the T4.

Advice, please.
Did you by any chance contact me on eBay on the T2 I have for sale? They were asking about a 800 and sent me their vin number. I entered in using a DRE0008y disc and it wanted the Blue lead 0061A. It allowed me to see all the systems, including the SRS -obviously would not go further without the car plugged in. The unit is running 4.04 so a bit of a hybrid between the T2/T4.
Chrome skull caps, EGR cleaned (original housing), Mondeo lower mounting, 12V outlets in the armrest and tourer boot, cat fixed, working FBH, Lidl plenum covers, DD with reverse camera.New speakesr/Tweeters with MDF rings. wood dash, Memory leather seats, wooden finished steering and handbrake, Xenon headlights.
spyder is offline   Reply With Quote