View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2020, 21:35   #375
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by It runs View Post
It's the 1st time I have looked at this thread iv had a pain in the left town hall for years .I had a scan about 3 years ago.
Cyst on left . But now looking like I have 3 testys.
Let's be open about it and laugh .I need it removing now . But it's not cancer that's the main thing.
The more we talk about it the more lives we save . It shouldn't be the great un said.
If you have any issues . Go to the doctor and be done .

I had to have an intermate examination by a male doctor last year.
Just before he became invasive I said I don't even know your name .
He had to delay the process for 5 minutes as he couldn't stop laughing
That must be a large cyst you have Peter, does it cause you any discomfort? The cyst I had was just 2mm in size, mine hurt when pressed.

My doc ask me if I wanted a fake one put in, no way I said. I certainly didn't want a bionic nut, let the other one have more room to party was my thinking.

I'm now finding I don't have to keep adjusting the tackle, I would often have to adjust the right one to help stop it from hurting, I guess three must be a crowd in your case.

Regarding getting intimate, did you have your prostate checked? It's a bit much on the first date isn't it, not even a drink first. Lol

I think a guy's worst fear is when the pocket rocket aims for the moon, I pray every time for it not to happen. I obviously didn't pray enough as it happened to me only this year, thankfully with a young female doctor, she must have pressed the launch button. I felt myself glowing, don't worry about it she said, happens all the time. I think it made her day...
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote