View Single Post
Old 8th May 2014, 12:10   #88
john.youens
Regular poster

MG ZT 260 SE, MG ZTT 180 SE Monogram, Rover P6 3500S, BMW E34 M5

Hi Sean,

Yes we could discuss doing some fitting, my company mainly focus's on IT support now for enterprise customers but i still do Audio installations on a smaller scale.

The Rover has the 17 ping round pin connecters doesn't it?
I have used the converter kit which came with the dynavin before to adapt the Fakra Cable to suit before, basically bypassing the BM24 unit and powering the HK Amp from the head unit or DD in your case it would be.

It would be something that i could work on with you when i get around to doing mine, as in i can sort all the cabling possibilities out to simplify the install on hi-line systems . My 260 is currently in bits so i should be in a position soon to look at options, this is funds depending seeing as i have already spent an arm and leg getting the 260 in the first place and working on it. (Wife gives me that look when i mention spending another 400 pounds ).

John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radioguy View Post
Hi John

First I want to recruit you as a fitter if possible?
Second we have those cables that are mention below
I never thought about applying them to the 75's as we currently use the BMW Adapter but really as I think about it there are no fakra adapters in the MG R's so they would probably be a bit of a waste. We currently just extend the aerial for the AM/FM . And there are some wires to change for the AMP which Harry and some others kindly worked out a few years ago,

Sean
john.youens is offline   Reply With Quote