View Single Post
Old 14th June 2019, 17:10   #376
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Someone's nicked my pond..................................

.................................................. .. And replaced with some racking.

I'm not a pond person and had decided to get rid anyway. And Matt wanted it, so he brought me some plastic racking in exchange. So with Allen's help we Emptied the water out. And with a heave the plastic pond was out of the ground. Shirley, Val and Debbie were chatting away in the lounge.
Next was Matt having a listen to Banana's strange noise coming from the fan area when the engine was running. But with a stern word from Matt the noise disappeared. But she is still going back on Tuesday to sort the water leak out.

Once the jobs were finished we all trooped off to lunch. Al had brought Ratty round so I jumped in with him and Val. Matt followed, with Debbie catching us up, she had her 2 dogs with her.
We went to Louis tea rooms at Kitts Hill for lunch. I had a Indian Railway hot curry, and believe me it was hot, judging by the sweat that I was generating. We had a good chat and a laugh.

Then back home. Val went with Debbie as they wanted to go to Waitrose, Matt and Shirley wanted to go to B&B's. That left Al and me, we just went home.
After Al dropped me off it was time for a cuppa.
Going around to the old house tomorrow and start clearing out the shed plus the plants. Will nick the Banana and RedFive's boot trays to cover the Bear's carpet.

Thanks for reading.

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote