View Single Post
Old 10th December 2018, 07:28   #9471
kelvo
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 190 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Removed the front scuttle panel so it could be painted, cleaned the crud from the front window screen below the scuttle panel once removed, added a interior pull to the drives side.

Washed all three it will most likely be the MGZT last wash in my ownership, as my son is having it now I have my tourer.

also added some aquarium filter sponge to stop the leaves etc getting into the plenums.

Scuttle painted and back in place

Then the NUK was finally washed

Tomorrow I will take the four spare star spokes to be refurbished
I painted the scuttle panel, wiper arms and plenum covers on mine a while back and it makes a lot of difference - decided to use paint as these 'back to black' type products don't seem to last too long before they fade again. Surprising how much muck accumulates under them so i did spend a while cleaning it all up before putting them back, including removing all the cobwebs.

Gave it a good wash yesterday as it deserved it after spending the last couple of weeks sulking in the garage. Want to try and get the sills and wheel arches done with anti-corrosion wax so hopefully if it's not too cold and wet over Christmas will be able to get that done before salt goes down on the road.
kelvo is offline   Reply With Quote