View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2019, 13:35   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Banana on tour...................

................................. Yes this will be The Flying Banana’s first proper tour after her recent visit to be fitted with a new coat of paint.
The main reason for the trip is to attend the Macmillan Nurses Charity car show which is being held at Clandon Hall near Guildford on Sunday.

But there will be a few other trips arranged. Friday will see us drive to Dartford in Kent to visit my lovely friends. Saturday will be shanks pony day. Train trip to meet up with my cousins in East London, then get the train to that very old village called Barkingside to visit a couple of friends in The New Fairlop Oak, aka Wetherspoons. I have no intention of returning to the flat. That was yesterday, I’m now living for today and the tomorrows.

Sunday sees us at the show. Monday is on hold at the moment, was supposed to be visiting my niece in her new home. But sadly her future father in law has unexpectedly passed away on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. So I might travel up and see my god daughter in a Earls Colne.
I do hope to attend the NLMG club house at the Botany Bay Cricket Club in North London on Monday evening.

Will be staying with Michael though. No doubt I’ll have a few beers with him.
I will also be visiting “my Val” in the cemetery in Totteridge. Not been there since Xmas last. Missed a couple of anniversaries that are special to us.

The plan is to leave home about 10am and head up the A38-M5-M4-Car Park-A1 and onto Totteridge.
So should you see what looks like the sun bombing along at Warp Factor Three don't forget to wave, toot or flash those soon to be restored headlights.

Washed and watered, just me that is. Starting mileage is 203,723.
I’ll keep the diary going as we have lots of listeners.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 74BD7A5D-1090-45F0-94E2-B7BF901E58BA.jpg (20.6 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg D5B00D70-E2FE-4769-B83A-8A83199B449D.jpg (20.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 004C53FB-C7DD-4C0E-8D3E-0B55110DAC75.jpg (20.0 KB, 39 views)

233,509. Thats our 3rd meet done. Might go again next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 3rd July 2019 at 14:15.. Reason: Added mileage
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote