View Single Post
Old 25th September 2021, 19:17   #5
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I got called out to a 5 series BMW with brake failure, it has to be said I'm not easily shocked but I was with this job. The car belongs to my nephew and he's much like my sister who lives way beyond her means, if you gave her £10 she'd promptly spend it on rubbish but, she likes people to think she's quite grand in her Audi convertible, Fur coat etc and she's always been the same. This grandstanding has rubbed off onto her children, nice car but a lack of brain cells when it comes to maintaining it. I don't know how many weeks it was making an awful noise before it failed but, I do know he's lucky that he was turning into a car park at low speed when it failed. The problem is that there are many out there who are just as brain dead with less intelligence than an Amoeba, what possesses them to carry on driving a car that's obviously got a serious fault? In this case, the remains of the pad fell out and the piston pushed out with a loss of the fluid in an instant. This idiot is 32 years old for goodness sake and shouldn't be allowed near anything that could kill him and many others, I've made my feelings known about this level of stupidity, a car of that size is a deadly weapon with no brakes.
How was that not.picked up on an mot? That disc surely could not have got that lop sided in less than a year

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote