View Single Post
Old 9th April 2021, 06:39   #14
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roverbarmy View Post
The last twice we have been in there, we have not been happy. The first time, we were charged for drinks that we didn't have (hit the table number key in the wrong order so charged for the table number of drinks - around £40 too much!). Thought it was a big joke when I rang about it and, Yes, I was polite! The last time we went there, we were just completely ignored, waiting to be seated for about fifteen minutes with plenty of empty tables, so we left and haven't been back since!
Hope things go better for you.
Sorry to hear of your experience Mike,

The Bridge Inn is pretty much my local (well, it was before lockdown!) and I'm usually there once a week.

The staff are usually very attentive to customers so something obviously wasn't right on those occasions.

I will be there on the 12th for their reopening. The Landlords, Phil & Vanessa are good friends so I will have a gentle (socially distanced) mention of this.

Losing good customers when things are as hard as they are is not what they would want. I know they pride themselves on looking after their customers, be they local or visitors to the Broads.

Hopefully, when things improve, we will be organising a get together there again. Would be nice to see you and your faith in the Bridge restored

Last edited by coolcat; 9th April 2021 at 06:50..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote