View Single Post
Old 12th January 2019, 15:03   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool 1st Mini Tour of 2019 starts.....................

....................................... tomorrow with the Bear taking on the trip, should have been Banana but as she is a tad unwell, so the Bear has steppedin. Yes, I know I can take Redfive, and it would be cheaper, but the Bear needs a good run. And it will be the last time the Bear will travelling North to London.

Only going to be away for a few days. There two reasons for travelling up to London, one is for me to attend a very important appointment at one of our fine hospitals. After this visit everything will be finally transferred to similar hospital down this neck of the woods.
Second reason is to finally wind up the business I have been involved with the last 10 years, I have been what is called a sleeping partner. But the times are a changing and I have decided to call it a day.
But I have to attend in person to sign the last of the papers and collect my cheque.

But tomorrow we will be attending the breakfast meet at Frimley on our way up to my brother in laws in Totteridge North London.
Monday will see us in Central London, but on the tube. Free travel comes in handy. If i’m Back in time then I’ll attend the North London MG Club evening at the Botany Bay cricket club near Enfield.
Tuesday morning is spare but in the afternoon is another appointment which the second part is on Wednesday morning.

The plan is then to travel back home Wednesday afternoon.

So should you see, or in this case hear, us then don’t forget to wave toot or flash those shiny headlights. I have notified the fuel stations on the route which is,
from Saltash on the A38-M5-A30-A303 and onto the M3 as far as junction 4 and turn off to Frimley.
Once we leave then back onto the M3 and around to the Car Park aka M25. We come off at South Mimms and onto the A1 and onto Totteridge.

I’ll keep the diary going as I know we have a few followers.

Starting mileage is 55,800.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote