View Single Post
Old 13th May 2018, 16:42   #1
chas_1
Regular poster

ROVER 75 SALOON

Default 2004 MGZT Radio wiring

Hi all proud owner of a Ski Blue MGZT but have a problem with the ICE wiring I’ve removed the after market Pioneer CD Tuner and have found that the factory loom has been butchered and two ISO plugs have been wired in but none of the wiring colours match what should be there I have a blue connector with colours Yellow Orange Greenand Red wires looks like part of the original loom I have a green connector with colours Violet Blue and Orange this also appears to be part of the original loom I then have a Grey and a Brown ISO plugs that should be speakers and Power connectors none of the colours match the ISO guide colours ie Red Yellow Orange and Black on the power side or on the speakers side I also have a black connector that seems to be original loom containing Green Orange with a Blue tracer ,Violet with a Blue tracer,White with a Black tracer and Red with a white tracer Could someone tell me what all these colours connectors are for how to put loom back to standard ISO and if it’s an easy job and if not is there someone who can perform the surgery near or in Northampton.Cheers Chas
chas_1 is offline   Reply With Quote