View Single Post
Old 1st January 2021, 13:25   #9
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
I know a lot of people will think there's a lot of conspiracy theories floating about,but there's got to be something bigger going on...non of the restrictions or regulations make any sense to a person with more than 1 brain cell. .like before,closing pubs at 10 pm and not 11 or later,or now..only allowed alcohol with a substantial meal in tier 3 or less,have to wear a mask to walk in a pub but take it off once seated...really??.walk through any town and watch the mindless people with cotton masks on that make no difference what so ever,I'd rather trust my own immune system than wear a petry dish on my face,which could do more harm than good,if a trump can get through boxer shorts and a pair of jeans. .a virus can get through a bit of cotton...think about the logic guys n think for yourselves,don't let other's think for you...btw the number of reported covid deaths for the under 60's is 368...so why lock the whole country down...more people died on the roads last week alone...
Because the younger people spread the virus even though they are not affected so badly by it.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote