View Single Post
Old 8th December 2018, 06:27   #6
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Dinner time....................

.................................... in the restaurant started at 18.30 and we was in by 18.35. But they never puts us together. One group was on a round table in the corner whilst the rest of us were on a long table in the middle. Mmmmm!!!! My starter was Poached pear on a pastry base topped with crumbled blue cheese and crushed walnuts. My main was from the Carvery and was honey roasted gammon with veg. And for dessert I had the strangest baked Aslaska. No ice cream or meringue. Some sort of cake with a cheesecake topping and fresh cream.

Once our tummies were filled we made our way to the ballroom for the evenings entertainment. There was a group playing, and singing, tunes from the 70’ and 80’s. We were sitting in our designated area but as there was so many of us we was strung out in a circle. But at least the bar was not too far away. The group gave way to the comedian, who was topping the bill. Oh! He was good, most of the gags I have heard, he must have read some of mine on here and copied them.
He was on for over an hour. But as he finished some of our group turned in for the night, but the rest of us retired to the bar for it was Karaoke time. Not for me all that singing but I did watch. Annette got up and sang a few songs.

It was now mid night and I was tired so I said goodnight to the youngsters and made my way back to my chalet. All in all a great day and night with a great crowd.
We are off to a Xmas fair at Ventor this morning, but first breakfast. Mmmm!!!!! More food.

Thanks for reading.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 8th December 2018 at 06:28.. Reason: Spellin’
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote