Thread: Synergy fitted
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2009, 06:44   #9
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

:lol: Along the past few months I have fitted a Synergy 2, an EGR bypass valve, A jetex performance air filter, a new BMW upgrade PCV unit and have used Millers in every tank full. I can honestly say that it's a very different car to the one I purchased.

Vastly improved acceleration, mid range torque and driveability.

Regarding fuel consumption, it certainly has not dropped appreciatively. For me, the improved performance and horsepower means that the car is so much more pleasurable to drive in all situations, with instant urge and overtaking power, but I tend to still drive fairly sedately with just the odd burst from the traffic light grand prix, or acceleration when I need/desire. I love to waft along with that 'baby Bentley' feeling of opulence and smoothness, and the additions fitted have really enhanced the pleasure of driving, for me.

My daily commute registers at 45.4mpg and a jaunt last night recorded 55.4mpg overall, and even allowing for the optimistic computer, this pleases me very much. I personally bought Roxy for the beauty, comfort and elegance that I feel she offers in spades over most other cars, but the added power is a welcome bonus and puts a smile upon my face when I desire
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.

Last edited by ALPACA; 12th August 2009 at 06:57..
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote