Thread: Saddened
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2018, 10:20   #14
TT Tim
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
Never thought I'd post something on this forum where I've been saddened & upset by another member taking advantage but, here we go
A few weeks ago, a new member was asking for a dvbtv unit for his d/din in his car. I had one, with aerial etc from a few years ago, which worked very well with my d/din, & also with my indoor tv. So, I said I'd post it to him, foc, & he could try it to see if it worked, if it did, he could send me a tenner to cover postage & cost of the unit, bearing in mind these digital tv things cost over £30 Since then, & after a pm asking if it worked or not, nothing even after he'd sent me a pm admiring the gentlemanly way I conducted business
Obviously not reciprocal
Not, I hasten to add, my experience of the majority of the members here, but, just a wake up call to some
I shall now choose very carefully who I do business with
It was me that you send the DVB box too, and I am very, very grateful.

I haven't been around for the past few weeks, and I am very sorry but this completely slipped my mind.

I will get the tenner off to you post haste. I actually saw this post as I logged on here to apologise for not getting back to you.

Tim