View Single Post
Old 26th May 2021, 10:17   #139
Phil th Barrow
Gets stuck in

" NOW SOLD" :-( Rover 75 Conni Auto SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
I am unsubscribing from this thread due to the amount of alert pings i am getting on my phone, as i already have my way of fitting drop links, and will be sticking to it as it works for me, if someone else started a new thread with an 100% way of doing it easy then i would be interested, so will say good bye for now on this thread cheers Arctic.
(PING) Sorry Steve. i for one understand wear you are coming from. Here is something i found on interscreen.

Manager / Mentor

Manenger.

The focus is generally on achieving organizational and departmental goals. A manager must ensure that their advice and decisions are always aligned with the organizational vision. With a mentor the focus shifts to personal growth.

Mentor.

The agenda of a mentor-mentee relationship is inclined towards sharing knowledge and experience.
The manager might delay or restrict a learning opportunity for an employee if it conflicts with the organization’s expectations of the employee. A mentor never restricts exploring new avenues for their mentees as long as it helps with their career growth and aspirations. Or in genral just likes to help.

Just a thought..

Last edited by Phil th Barrow; 26th May 2021 at 10:37.. Reason: felt like it
Phil th Barrow is offline   Reply With Quote