View Single Post
Old 14th June 2019, 18:16   #9
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Cut View Post
OK. That's the one-man operation that offered many of the Chinese 'Roewe' type parts and introduced a number of stainless steel and alloy connectors for the 75/ZT cooling system.
He used to have a lot listed on eBay, which have now largely disappeared. However, I suspect the operation has failed or is being wound down. I've spotted one of Tazo's anodised alloy pipes on eBay being sold by a new trader using the name 'bojoclearance' which may confirm my suspicions. The location for bojoclearance item is the same as was previously used by Tazo Parts.

eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-ZT-ROV...8AAOSwvKRcue8n

If there's anything you think he can supply you with, I'd suggest sending him a message via the eBay page. Also click the 'Other Items' link.

Hope this helps.

TC
Same seller just using a different account I think, looks very suspect I think, hope nobody get the radioguy treatment
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote