View Single Post
Old 31st July 2022, 20:23   #1
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

Default My dealings with current MG

About 6 years ago to help with our MG F and 75 on day to day miles we got a MG 3 which we ran for about 4 years . Over all a good car which isn't a milk float and drove very well . As the F is about 112.000 miles we are trying to ease the miles but not taking it off road . The 75 is around 170.000 and still actively in use but day to day stuff we use were possible first the MG 3 and now the MG ZS .

We had reason to get a auto so sadly had to part exchange the MG 3 for the MG ZS 1 Lt 3 cylinder TURBO automatic .... Which feels like a much bigger engine and very smooth engine .. The ZS is a very nice car to drive and pulls well , handling is fine and pulls duties as a MG at events or a general day to day car .

The Rover 75 will be at Roverfeast , soon some body work will need doing , but it's got a resent MOT and I've had the car since about 2008 so very much a keeper with the MG F . With all 3 cars we have been to many events .I found the current MG cars to be worthy cars which drive well and not poor cars as some say ..... .

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote