View Single Post
Old 21st January 2021, 08:18   #62
ND23

Not disclosed

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
What is the point of posting anything if you do not want people to believe it.
Just because people do not agree with you does not make them trolls.
Do not throw your toys out of the pram.

This is a bit like teaching in a nursery school, having a debate with a bunch of five year olds. I really do not know how many times you would like me to repeat myself.

The BBC demonstrates bias on a daily basis by not including more reporting on female sport. If you would like to check out that fact then please visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
scroll down to the bottom of the page i.e. the section devoted to sport and out of the 7 articles published there try and add up how many are focussed on female athletes/sports. If you having any trouble with the numbers involved then see if you can find an adult to help you out.
I am more than happy for people to disagree with me but my definition of trolling includes those who deliberately try to derail sensible debates i.e. you.
It seems that members are happy to join the debate having read the thread header and then complain when they get fed up with the trolling by other members and then take the moral high ground by trying to turn it into a joke.
All I can say is that once again this has proved that this is a place I do not want to inhabit for any length of time. This forum has some useful information and some very helpful members but unfortunately it also has a vast number of people who's main aim in life seems to be to derail anything sensible and post stupid comments about other members posts and if you want proof of that just read back through this thread.
ND23 is offline   Reply With Quote