View Single Post
Old 21st January 2021, 09:31   #64
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
The question was not directed at you and I think that members can answer for themselves. And while you might not agree I think that they know what they mean when they post without you having to elaborate on their posts for them. Having said that, your link is not to HMRC or an official source. However, while you are here, just how many does LH employ at Mercedes at this point in time?

I only ask because he and his fan boys seem to have made this a bit of an issue with an assertion and a figure which I'm not at all sure rings true. I'm only aware of one F1 seat that is available for the up and coming season and LH's bum currently ain't innit. To all intents and purposes he presents himself as currently being unemployed F1 wise.

Perhaps you should have directed it at me then as i was the initial poster stating that his claim that Hamilton paid no tax in the UK was false. As for the second part i feel your question is largely irrelevant as the initial poster was questioning Hamiltons worth to the UK in the last year when he won BBC's sports personality of the year. However i feel confident that he will sign for next season much to the distress of the usual detractors on here i am sure.

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote