View Single Post
Old 13th February 2021, 12:54   #4
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Theres certainly more around here than a couple of years back, I think there's 1 in Stamford, Peterborough, and Milton Keynes, though the 1 in Leicester closed a year or so back.

Last summer my wife got a 2018 ZS 1.5 petrol, it had around 9,000 miles on the clock, was immaculate inside and out, and only paid £10,500 for it, its got the faux-leather and built in satnav etc. It drives much nicer than the Qashqai it replaced, and while not especially economical it's no worse than the Qashqai. The only things that she dislikes about it are the digital fuel gauge, it goes down by the 1/8th of a tank, and the lack of outside air temperature display.

I quite like the look of the HS, and towards the back half of last year when I was spending endless amounts on the ZT, I was very tempted to go for one. However, each time the ZT was fixed I'd drive a few miles and decide that I'd keep it.
If the 'e-Motion' comes out looking anything like its supposed to, and for anything like the speculated price, I'll be looking to get 1 for everyday use
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote