View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2019, 09:33   #7
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackatesme View Post
Since sorting out boot leak and removing boot carpets,the sensors have not worked.What number fuse should i check. There is also some corrosion between plug and Parking module. Is there any way i could check these before putting them on items needed,if fuse is found to be O.K. Rover 75 facelift. Sounder and reverse lights working O.K.
Sorry to be repeating myself. Can someone delete one.
Do you get a long continuous bleep in reverse as opposed to the short activation bleep or is it complete silence when you select reverse ?

If a long bleep that points to a failing sensor - if silence can be a few things such as the parking ECU failing - however when this happened to me (silence) it was corrosion in the junction where the 4 sensors link to the black connector that then connects to the parking ECU - as you have had water ingress i would suspect this.

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote