View Single Post
Old 24th July 2019, 14:25   #147644
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Afternoon All.

Another stunning day to contend with, sitting here with just my underpants on
got a cold Henry Westerns by my side, any way a couple of weeks ago decided to get myself a bike, over the past week I have been going out for short half hour rides by the way it aint! doing my RS any good, the legs are slowly getting used to the ups and downs.
This morning I decided to really go for it and go for a really long trek I am ambling along on dedicated foot and cycle path with more than enough room for any one to pass each other, coming towards me what I did not know was a Tandem until it got near.
On this machine were a man and women all done up in their Lycra outfits etc!
I did not know there was a certain procedure for passing until this numpty jumped NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-!, said I was on the wrong side of the path, I was on the right thinking he would steer to his right and pass me, I slowed down to let him through, hell but no! he decided stop directly in front of me indicating me to move over to the left, to which I replied after a question and answer get on your bike and be on your way, at this point he started to get off his bike, I might have said something like if you get off you wont be going anywhere, at this point his woman friend said just leave it its not worth the hassle.
We then both went on our way rejoicing, there are some real turds out there.
And now I come to think of it I really do hate you name it cyclists.

Rev.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote