View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2022, 00:54   #165028
Leyland Worldmaster
This is my second home

Audi A2 1.4TDI

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,057 Posts
Cool

Good morning all! Checking in here after an 'interesting' journey back from work where I sampled the 'joys' of a Railway Replacement Bus... I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who actually needs to be somewhere on time! 😂

Richard, sorry I missed your reply earlier. I must say that I found taking a course of Anti-depressants extremely useful back in 1997.

I tried counselling and hypnotherapy, however the Pills did work for me. I suppose it is worth looking at all available options and picking one that works for you. In any case, you have a Support Team here and we're all rooting for you. You have survived so much. You do have the strength and support to start living again. I guess is appropriate to quote my late friend Big Dave: "It is time to learn how to swim".

I must now get on an listen to some more music. The beauty of Valves is that one can do late night listening without losing details and warmth. And in today's straightened times, a Valve Amplifier makes for an effective heater! Catch you all later today! 😎 😎 😎

🏓
Leyland Worldmaster is offline   Reply With Quote