View Single Post
Old 21st August 2018, 15:30   #106
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo View Post
You like getting involved don't you Mr! Is it Brian in disguise?
And why not? It is a members' forum is it not, to wit I am a member. (You can quote me on that when you resort to name calling )

If you recall, in the original argument (which for the lack of alternative evidence, is proven to me) I involved myself after seeing you and Kenneth getting called out by Brian. I felt it was harsh on you both, thinking that all you had to do to clear your own name, would be to divulge the info requested (even via PM) and it would've been the end of it all. I initially encouraged you to do so. For it did seen like an unfair witch hunt then. Sadly my impression was wrong.

Since that info (for legitimate reasons I believe) was not forthcoming, to him, it appeared that you at least were in some way knowingly involved.

I still have a glimmer of hope in human nature, and it will out that I was wrong, for which I would gladly and publicly apologise for. Til then I can only go with what was presented to us as a forum.

Not that any of any of that should matter to you. It does to me though, as I don't have much, but my name and honour something I would do anything to protect.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!