View Single Post
Old 10th June 2022, 07:08   #9
RobH67

MG ZT-T 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Rob.
Did you not contact him/them with your findings and receipt for the work that had to be undertaken again?

Either for a refund or to pay for the extra work that was carried out, i ask this because i have recently seen a car that was worked on from the same place/person which needed a lot of amendment to it, below was just a small part of the work that needed to be addressed.

Car was also left out in the rain with no cover over it, bonnet removed photo supplied by the owner of the car.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...49&postcount=2
Hi,

Hmmm, yes.

For my most recent work, it's going to be very hard to prove he put a nick in the balljoint boot, as it might have been there already. He was always very hard to contact anyway so I suspect he's gone to ground. I do know for a fact that Mr M has deleted his personal and business FB pages although the business website still exists.

**And I note that this business is one of the Traders Shops still listed on this site**

I suspect it would be fruitless, stressful and a time drain for a relatively small amount of additional outlay to remove and reassemble the strut properly so I am sucking it up and filing it under 'Be careful who you trust'.

On the plus side, I've found a good place just 25 miles from me as noted above who let you see the work being done if you choose. That's where I'll go almost exclusively in future for stuff I can't do myself.
RobH67 is offline   Reply With Quote