View Single Post
Old 16th August 2011, 12:15   #504
mh007
This is my second home

MG ZT260 SE, MG ZT190+, MG ZTT 160, R75 Conn SE 2.0, R75 Conn SE 2.5 X 3, R75 Club SE 1.8, P5B Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluey9 View Post
Why is it whenever someone expresses an opinion that doesn't comply with the gist of the thread it is placed on someone always has to be "insulted"?
For clarification, I said I thought some of them were, in my opinion, naff. I also think that anyone buying and fitting every single part has overdone it... again, just my two bob's worth. I'm not looking for agreement.... just adding my thoughts. It wasn't a personal dig at Simon, who I'm sure can defend himself of need be.
If I was giving an honest review I'd say the cut and fit of the parts looks great and the colur and pattern as good as can be expected for after market parts.
I'm sure others agree with my sentiments but fear the backlash if they say so.
If you read my comments and look at the picture I hope you'll appreciate the intended humour. Grown men in the 40s (me) and 50s (you) shouldn't have petted lip tiffs... it was banter and was intended to be taken as such.

Cheers
Bluey
Have to agree, everyone is entitled to an opinion & should be allowed to express that opinion on an open forum provided that the opinion does not contain anything that is directly offensive to anyone.

I also agree that there are some parts of the trim that I wouldn't fit, just personal taste.

Simon has done a stunning job with these parts.

I originally had a kit from the Walnut Dash Company & in comparison, the kit from Simon is 100% better.
mh007 is offline   Reply With Quote