View Single Post
Old 16th August 2021, 10:47   #1
thanos.m
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon

Default Alignment Issues

The whole issue started at some point last year when I noticed shoulder wear on my front tyres but the car at that point was tracking straight so I took the car in for an alignment at a local garage and they tried 3 times to get it done but every time the car was pulling to the left. A few people suggested that it could be the way the tyres had worn causing that. So last week I had my wheels refurbished and a new set of Michelins put on the car and it started behaving considerably better after that but it still pulled to the left. So after seeing some suggestions here I took it to a place that had hunter alignment rack. They really struggled and in the end they said they couldn't get the rear done but they got it to toe equally and they had front done and they said that the steering wheel was sitting to the right which is what I was experiencing with it pulling to the left and it's now all sorted. Still after all that it's still pulling to the left. Are 75s that difficult to get right ? Also it just sailed through an mot so I know I dont have any worn components any suggestions? I have also watched the printout they gave me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210816_114427.jpg (135.8 KB, 42 views)
thanos.m is offline   Reply With Quote