Thread: bf52zts
View Single Post
Old 21st January 2019, 08:24   #7
kev-rev180
Avid contributor

mg ztt 190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonite View Post
Yeah it’s been stripped out and Chris also replaced the drivers door and wing.
I had a good look over it and aside from the bumper scuffs and the roof, it just needs a good weekend session with some cutting pads and a rotary polisher. Unlike some dull Typhoons this one is like mine that has a bright green flip, though I can’t comment on the replacement panels that have been fitted.
The Highline had been partially removed but it had a Becker BM24 amp in the boot which is a massive improvement over the Phillips one.
When I started the engine, it did sound fine with no knocks, but when I let it run up to temp it started to smoke, this was coming from the front and smelled a bit like rubber or plastic. I felt it was perhaps a belt rubbing against one of the covers but was assured it wasn’t. Either way, it was smoking.
I’m almost certain this has a full switch array too, but you’ll need to pull the ATC unit out and fish around.
thanks for the reply We ran car for about 20 mins this saturday were did you notice the smoke coming from, as you say car as inside stripped, chris said it was so he could fix water leek which he as now done,car had highline, i will refit that as i will be returning her back to factory spec
kev-rev180 is offline   Reply With Quote