View Single Post
Old 24th November 2021, 13:13   #162607
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
I had to go to Ingliston for mine and my wife had to go to Dunfermline , do not think I've seen my doctor since early 2020.... And my surgery is a vaccination centre like 2 minutes from my house!

I had my flu jab at the local chemist about a month ago, Not sure how long it needs to be before you have your booster jab
We need to ring & book an appointment ourselves at the local rugby club where they are doing vaccine jabs.

Keep the snow up your end We have weather warnings out for very strong winds over the weekend, I'll need to move some garden furniture into the garage.

Cant bleedin move in here! Missus got a used three piece suite delivered on Sunday & I've had to shoehorn our old one into the conservatory which required two bottles of Henry's apple juice to complete

The local council are booked up for removing large items until the 14th December so we'll have to make do with the situation until then The local charity shops didn't want it as they have no room either.

Just ordered 120kgs of well rotted bagged horse manure off missus farcebook marketplace, still waiting for a delivery (free ) from them.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is online now   Reply With Quote