View Single Post
Old 8th July 2019, 14:34   #147327
harrisop48
Passed Away

Rover 75 Tourer Club CDTi 2.0 2002 Royal Blue Paint JFM Trim LBB

Thanked 1,043 Times in 364 Posts

Good morning Peter, good morning all, how did the meet go yesterday? Thanks for giving me a lift to pick up the loan car (see below) whilst mine is in for repairs.

Everything has worked out and that’s a bonus. The car he gave me, I put on my insurance. It’s a dream to drive with more oomph than my V6 and I will be able to use it to clear out some things for the recycling centre. Even though I had food poisoning from the bad food on the plane, I took the mechanic out to lunch, I was not able to eat When I got to Bristol everything was fine, I had a good throw up and felt much better for it

Lots of welly.....immaculately clean inside, the A/C works a treat, great runner.

Hi Phil,

Pleasure to see you on Saturday, we had a good catch up. Apologies if I was a bit grumpy, Sciatica was giving me gyp big time.
Despite the pesky rain Clandon went surprisingly well. Everyone enjoyed themselves. Have a look at the write up on London and South Events and Meets.
You were advised the loan car had a bit of poke, must have brought smiles per miles.
Glad you are on the mend.
harrisop48 is offline   Reply With Quote