View Single Post
Old 13th April 2022, 08:50   #1
Westonboy
Posted a thing or two

Honda Jazz

Default Unwelcome Visitor

Hi Folks, unusually for me I have been unwell. I had not felt right for a week or so, starting with mild fatigue, thence shivering, and slight aching, I wondered if I might have omnicrom and living in a fairly remote location just soldiered on. Although not right, I was able to cope with the demands of the day and expected that all would soon be well. In the early hours yesterday I woke in agony, wringing in sweat and struggling for breath, my dear wife overrode my protests and said your going to A&E, When we arrived the staff were wonderful, but under intense pressure, after an unavoidable lengthy wait I was examined and the charming Indian lady Doctor said you've got pneumonia, and after X rays, and blood tests this was indeed the case, I was discharged with a course of antibiotics and am now very much improved. I had no idea that I had pneumonia but it is not nice, so a big thank you to Wrexham Maelor Hospital A&E, the staff were great, and even though the local press slates them they were there for me.
Westonboy is offline   Reply With Quote