View Single Post
Old 15th February 2021, 20:17   #1
Revs75

None

Default MG ZT 1.8T 2005 white for sale

I have for sale something a bit different and special in the MG ZT world, what is thought to be the last remaining Dover white ZT (of 33 made) and being a very late model a possible emissions development car (notice the different coolant expansion tank location and the fly by wire throttle). 1.8 turbo petrol.

I bought it just over a year ago and I’ve spent a fair bit of money bringing up to scratch. It’s had a visit to Tom Force who sorted the head gasket (it had been replaced but with the wrong type so it didn’t seal properly) and various other bits and bobs. It’s had a full front suspension replacement, lower engine mount, a/c condenser and compressor, replacement steering rack (2nd hand), rear wheel bearings amongst other things and I’ve fitted electric / heated Alcantara seats too. Stainless steel back box which gives a nice sound but not too loud. Aftermarket parking sensor kit fitted but not wired up.

Only 57k on the clock, MOT until end Sept 2021. Lovely to drive, but if I’m honest the 1.8t isn’t the engine for me as I tend to pootle around at low rpm and out of the power band, so I’m thinking maybe the V6 or diesel might be better suited to me. I'd like it to go to a fellow enthusiast who can take the car to the next level and keep this bit of history going.

Looking for £2995

If you can't see or would like any more pics, give me a shout
Car is in Norwich, Norfolk
Revs75 is offline   Reply With Quote