Thread: Austin Garages?
View Single Post
Old 19th April 2022, 09:25   #32
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave lincs View Post
Zephyr

You seem to have an issue here with my concerns for Nick and Jean at Austin garages for some reason and as you will see other members have questioned why you have responded with the statement you made?

I will be in Coventry soon if you would like us to meet up and sort this out Head to Head perhaps at the local lidl store? I suggest lidl as from you previously posted messages you know them well
Dave - to be fair to Zephyr, I also felt that your post #7 was more about Simon's post than your concerns for the people in question. You may remember my PM to you at the time.

To all the other posters commenting on Zephyr's post, he has a view and has chosen to express it in a manner that I do not see as harmful. I for one support his right to express that view. I also had a view which was not 100% positive about post #7 but chose to communicate with Dave via PM at the time.

I'd say let the man express his view without what could be perceived as others forming a queue to 'gang-up' on him.