View Single Post
Old 16th October 2018, 19:17   #83
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
I've not experienced any comments myself so far, but I guess it's just a matter of time. I guess all you can do is use a little discretion and common sense about how you use the photos/footage and where you post it . As you say, you can't please everyone . I'm guessing the next meet will be the Ely, 2nd Sunday in November, which would make it the 11th. No doubt Peter will advise in due course
Cliff
The 11th November, thank you

I had not thought of being indiscreet about posting any videos or photos. Its enough to post them up here or selected groups on FB. Even if you are as careful as I am, there will be the odd one who is impossible to please. Your lucky it hasn't happened to you Cliff. One year I took photos for someone here and one of the photos was chosen for the club calendar. On that occasion I was under strict orders not to share those photos with anyone else. I complied. Another member had a go at Flying Banana for taking photos of his car at a club meet and Bob is highly respected, always discreet

I only mentioned it Cliff, as it useful to have a strategy and most members like to have their cars filmed or photographed without any problems........thats all
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote