View Single Post
Old 19th March 2022, 05:57   #164375
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
I can't work for myself yet to so I can anything at anything to help me. I can't do anything ando it really brakes me down. I can't do painting that my right hands need to find for test since the accidentime. I just feel I could just fall away and I could really just get away, I can't go out and speak to my customers and tell them my plans for the fact that I'm losinig my jobs too.
Also my insurance for the van has been renewed in January with no email or increasing the price by 25 extra a month, this is my fault in a bump last year . I'm going to contact them to get my insurance changed to stack cos I haven't started my driving without being allowed off yet.I really don't care if I get taken away permanently..
Morning Richard

Just a few passing thoughts,

It’s great Andy is able to call in and see you.

Is a health professional/advocate looking after you in the community? You could be referred for occupational therapy which is used to work on your motor and coordination skills through personalised activities and practicing exercises in hand movements, speech + writing therapy and to push/motivate you.

You certainly need psychological support to get you through the downers Richard, but I don’t know what is available in your area. Fiona might know or our friend Brian.

When you have got all of that together and working in your favour, it could be the time to talk with your customers about the future

We all need a plan, short and long term. My plan is to get fit so that I am able to drive and then fly back to the UK.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote