View Single Post
Old 7th August 2020, 19:27   #1
Parker
This is my second home

Jaguar XJ 3.0 V6 Auto (X350) & Hyundai Tuscon 2020

Default So here is my Jaguar & Bentley but how did I get there!

Firstly as many of you know I've been around here for many years albeit quiet for some considerable time due to an incredibly pressured position working for the Chinese that had me jetting around the world and therefore neglecting my 75 that was left to gather dust in my garage.

Being an advocate for the 75 I could not let my car sit unloved and so decided it was best to sell so the new owner could have the pleasure of ownership.

However my 75 is now up for sale but attempts to contact the seller have fallen on deaf ears

I'm rambling. After leaving the Chinese I took early retirement and despite considering a 75 again in my quiet search I stumbled across a Jaguar 3.0 V6 and must say I was smitten. I bought the car and spent a considerable amount bringing it up to standard. Still some work to do but getting there and it's a perfect weekender. I've changed the grilles to mesh upper and lower, new CAT, tyres, shocks, air suspension etc etc. So as you Jag owners know it doesn't come cheap.

Before I post some pics below (I need to get some new updated ones) I can say that a 75 is still on my mind and the hunt goes on.....

For those who haven't seen it, here is my Bentley

Last edited by Parker; 9th August 2020 at 12:10..
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote