View Single Post
Old 19th November 2021, 15:46   #80
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
You have asked the wrong question. You should ask how many that have had the vacinne have ended up in ICU. A friend of mine who works in an ICU says that 90+% of her patients have not had a jab.
If you have had the jab then if you get Covid the symptons are less severe. The vacinne is not 100% effective bur does reduce your risk.
Look at Austria who have one of the lowest vacinnation levels but the highest number per 100,000 of population.
Are you kidding? With a history like that of Austria? Non-compliance with the ruling elite is surely 'endemic' with good reason there!

Wrong question? Don't think so. Not unless you compare with 'avoidance of infection by other means' you are majoring on only one (your slanted view of one side only).

i.e. Ask how many have landed up in hospital among those who have avoided infection by personally avoiding all groups, wearing masks and meticulously engaging with personal hygiene. There are a thousand ways of avoidance - else we would be nearly all dead as opposed to a tiny minority of the widely published and vastly misleading official stats.

The biggest deliberate LIE? "Deaths from those with Covid-19 but with other serious illnesses". That figure was widely circulated by HMGOV and various stooges and was total deaths from everything the patients died from and was only withdrawn last week. Gullibility is, or ought to be, a sin.

Last edited by wraymond; 19th November 2021 at 15:57..
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote