View Single Post
Old 15th February 2020, 13:16   #39
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-45 View Post
My ex-wife has MS and very limited mobility, only being able to walk with a push along frame. When I take her out shopping it’s very noticeable that most of the disabled spaces are taken up with large 4 x 4’s none of which displays a blue badge.!
All because their owners are too lazy to walk a few extra yards, but what I find really ironic is that a number of them tend to be dressed in GYM gear !

These supermarkets are quick enough to issue parking tickets to those that over stay the set time limit but not blue badge violators - I suppose it’s because they can’t do it by remote cameras.
Quick question. Have you heard of anyone at a super mkt being admonished even by super mkt security? I have not. I actually spoke to someone at Morrison’s in Aldridge near us about a selfish man? Who came tearing into the car park and parked in a disabled bay and more or less trotted into the store. I was told that the store manager had told a security chap that ‘ the only problem is, they won’t come back and spend their money here if they are told off. Talk about cowardly non action. We won’t shop there any longer. Don’t deserve our money. There have actually been fisticuffs at the Asda super mkt by me involving the police over disabled and mother and child parking. What is the matter with people.

Last edited by bl52krz; 15th February 2020 at 13:19..
bl52krz is offline   Reply With Quote