View Single Post
Old 1st August 2020, 19:54   #15
Ad03mgzed
Regular poster

Mg zt

Default Great progress today!!!

Ultra very busy day today, everything done for our S REG, traveled to hull to collect a car we bought off the net a w reg cowley car so we have a few parts we need especially wiring. However the car is in pewter gray and told is rare colour, so feel a bit bad!

Anyway once we got back from hull a 4hr round trip strange experiance as the guy was surprised I'd traveled the time I had to collect the motor!

Once we got back to the workshop by our door was a lovely parcel from david Roe who allowed me to buy his early fuel pump! So seen as we wanted to see if the girl would run under her own pump! We had got the car to fire with easy start the previous day, took the old pump out and this was a mess complete corroded away. Looked like it was bleeding.

New fuel pump and filiter housing changed and fingers crossed also put s brand new battery on aswell! Madam got in and we all stood in excitement as we turned the key and she fired up!!

Allowed to run for a minute to get oil up to the top end and turned off, will be putting a new oil and filiter and coolant and run a bit but sounds like we have stricken rappers and few other bits but it fired up!

Her heart lives!!
Ad03mgzed is offline   Reply With Quote